Problem skin has met its match! St. Ives Green Tea Blackhead Clearing Face Scrub exfoliates for a more even skin tone and smooth, glowing skin. From Americas No. 1 face scrub*, this face scrub helps unclog pores and contains 1% salicylic acid, which helps to clear blackheads and acne and calm redness.Our Green Tea Blackhead Clearing face scrub is made with 100% natural exfoliants (walnut shell powder and bamboo powder) to provide a moderate level of exfoliation. Our green tea leaves come from China and are processed in the traditional Chinese way. This involves heating them to stop oxidation, so they stay that lovely vibrant green color. The goodness is then extracted by very gently by soaking them. It takes a little longer, but we know its worth it.This scrub is dermatologist tested, paraben free, non-comedogenic (not tending to cause blocked pores), and oil free. And its simple to use. Just squeeze a dime sized amount onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin. Spread in small circular motions to wake your skins natural circulation. When youre done, rinse and glow. For best results, use 3-4 times a week.St. Ives products are made with 100% natural moisturizers, exfoliants, and/or extracts to bring the joy of nature into our skin care products to give you soft, refreshed skin that glows. St. Ives does not test on animals anywhere in the world and is certified Cruelty-Free by PETA.When it comes to making you glow, St. believes that spending more time with nature can boost your happiness and have a serious de-stress effect of your mind, body and skin care. Through #NatureReset, we all can get our glow on. Learn more about our skin care products at STIVES.COM.*Full-sized scrubs only, excluding trial & travel
St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea & Bamboo Face Scrub 6 oz
- NATURAL EXFOLIANTS: This delicious face wash is made with 100% natural exfoliants (walnut shell powder and bamboo powder) that are milled into a powder without jagged edges to provide a deep cleanse.
- MODERATE EXFOLIATION: Each dollop of this exfoliating face scrub delivers a moderate exfoliation factor to help clean pores.
- BYE-BYE BREAKOUTS: St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Face Scrub contains 1% salicylic acid, which helps clear skin of blackheads and acne.
- NATURAL GLOW: St. Ives face scrubs are made with 100% natural exfoliants to even skin tone and leave skin clear, soft, and glowing!
- FREE FROM: This face scrub is paraben free, dermatologist tested, oil-free, and non-comedogenic (won't clog pores). Globally, St. Ives does not test on animals and is certified Cruelty-Free by PETA.
- NATURE RESET: St. Ives believes that spending more time with nature can boost your happiness and have a serious de-stress effect of your mind, body and skin care.
Dosage: Dispense scrub onto fingertips and massage onto damp skin. Spread in small circular motions, then rinse and glow! For best results, use 3-4 times a week.
Instructions: Squeeze a dime sized amount of scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin?s natural circulation. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose. When you?re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
Health Concern: Breakouts and Acne
Skin Care Concern: Blemishes
Inactive Ingredients: Disodium EDTA
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (1.0%). Purpose: Acne Treatment. Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid